This past Sunday, my daughter came over to celebrate Mother’s Day. During the visit, which was filled with food and joy, I reflected on my own mother’s influence on me—with a little help from Dan Poynter.
I OWE MY MOTHER:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
“If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.”
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
“You better pray that will come out of the carpet.”
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
“If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!”
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
“Because I said so, that’s why.”
5. My mother … >>>READ MORE >>> →