After a long and prosperous career as a teacher, school administrator, speaker, author, consultant, and creator of the Without Stress trilogy, it is time for me to embark on yet another phase of my life: retirement.
Realize, though, that this is not an ending to the resources you have known and loved for many decades. Rather, this is the beginning of some great opportunities for you.
One of the top priorities of my retirement transition is to liquidate my remaining physical inventory of books. This means some great deals for you. If you’ve been wanting a copy of one of my books but have been holding off, or if you’ve always wanted a bulk quantity of materials for your school, district, or organization, now is the time to act.
- Individual copies of any of my books will be discounted to a mere $5 per copy (plus shipping). Go here to start shopping: https://withoutstress.com/product-category/without-stress-shop/.
- If you’re wanting to make a bulk purchase for your school, district, or organization, make an offer. No reasonable offer will be refused. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know which book(s) or materials you are interested in and how many.
- Please note that this liquidation offer is currently only available for shipping within the United States. I will update you when international shipping becomes available.
Rest assured that for me, retirement does not mean I’m disappearing. Far from it. I will still blog about once per month, and I will still have a limited presence on social media. Additionally, my website will remain online with all the information I’ve shared over the years. But I will no longer be doing public speaking, consultations, or publishing new books.
It has been my pleasure to produce Discipline Without Stress, Parenting Without Stress, Live Without Stress, the Discipline Online Teacher Training Program, and the many other digital and physical products over the years. I am also proud of the high-quality training and coaching services I have offered to schools and districts for many decades.
Over the years, I have developed many productive and satisfying long-term relationships with so many of you. Now it’s time for me to settle back and enjoy this next phase of my life.
In closing, I want to simply say “thank you” for supporting my endeavors to improve people’s lives. Thank you for enriching my life both professionally and personally, and thank you for your support.
- For more information about living without stress, visit WithoutStress.com.
- Watch, share, and subscribe to my “Video Insights” YouTube Channel.
- If you are an educator, visit TeachWithoutStress.com.
- To handle every discipline/behavior problem simply and easily, visit DisciplineOnline.com
- To view Dr. Marshall’s award-winning line of products, visit PiperPress.com
- To learn more about everything Dr. Marvin Marshall offers, click here.